Monday, January 11, 2010

FIRST LAYOUT OF 2010



Finally my mojo has returned and I have started scrapping again.....was beginning to seriously doubt my craftyness!!!  I was inspired by the week 1 challenge over at The Scrap Room this weeks challenge was to set some goals for the year.

I loved the idea and after a root through my paper stash I came across the gorgeous Jenni Bowlin papers and set about scrapping my first page of 2010.  I tore and inked my backing papers, then cut the die cut paper in half and wrote out my journaling.  I used a picture of me from our honeymoon in San Francisco (have very few pics of me, I am usually behind the camera!!!).  Added the tag, some black ribbon and some jenni bowlin buttons and was pretty happy with the result.....here is what I hope to achieve by the end of 2010

Learned- To be more patient
Changed- my attitude and outlook on life
Figured out- how to use my camera properly
Completed- a scrapbook layout a week, I have two beautiful children to scrap about!!!
Stopped- being neurotic everytime one of my children sneezes!!!
Started- to be a better domestic goddess.....
Acquired- some willpower when it comes to chocolate!!!
Given up- trying to be something I am not....need to just be who I am
Visited- the treadmill more often....tis for exercising NOT for hanging coats on!!!
Left behind- a few pounds and Size 14 jeans




No comments:

Post a Comment