Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Season Begins!!!






At a crop last year I made an easel card and loved it, but never got around to making another so this evening I tried my hand at another and was really pleased with it.  A few tweeks are required but all in all it came out grand....though I have to figure out how to take a proper piccie of it.

Tis birthday season in my family again so made this one to add to the birthday stash so I am ready for the rake of birthdays which are coming up.  I used my new greating farm stamps.  She is coloured in using Cocoa, Blossom and Rose Pink promarkers.  The papers are Basic Grey from the porcelain line.....LOVE this line its soooooo girlie.  I cut out the stamp and mounted her over some pink ribbon.  I added some gems and a simple Birthday sentiment to finish the card off.

1 comment: