Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY SCRAPPY SUNDAY


Got a couple of hours to myself last night so got a couple of pages done using my September Kit from The Scrap Room.  The first layout I did is one of my son who adores Fireman Sam......I used the fab Cosmo Cricket papers (Boyfriend line).  I love to tear papers (probably cause I never seem to cut straight) so I tore and inked one sheet, added some stitching detail at the bottom and scattered some buttons on the page.  I cut a journal sheet out which pretty much said what I wanted to say about Michael and finished the title off with some American crafts thickers!!!




The second layout is for my wedding album and was also made using papers from my September kit.  This time it was the stunning Saffrass Lass (Vintage yummy line).  Picked these papers cause the colours suited the neutral colours in my wedding plus the daisies in my bouquet!!!  This time I cut out circles and then a plain strip, I added some ribbon (hi my name is charmaine and I am addicted to ribbon), I made some handmade flowers and added a few buttons and gems.....and finished off with more American Crafts Thickers (LOVE their Thickers!!!!!!!!!!!)

thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment