Monday, October 19, 2009

1000 TIMES

I love this picture of my sleeping son.  It was taken while on holiday in Maderia.  He was fast asleep in his grow bag on our bed!  Looking through my pictures the other day I noticed that I had loads of pictures of him asleep as a baby!!!!  As a neurotic first time mom I was always in his room, watching him sleep, checking that he was breathing......often waking him up because of my fussing!!!  Even now that he is nearly 3 I will still check on him a couple of times a night......that little tickle of fear just doesn't go away!!!!

I made the layout using the absolutely GORGEOUS SEI Moriva (sp) papers that came in my October kit from the The Scrap Room.  The sketch is based on the Week 41 Challenge sketch on their blog .  I tore one sheet of the fab foiled paper and inked the edges.  I cut a partial circle out of the other sheet.  I mounted the large photo on some blue card stock and framed another version of the same photo.  I added an envelope and my journalling is tucked into this.  I added a few buttons and some gems.  My title is done in America Craft Thickers (my favourite brand for thickers!!!)

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment