Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS??

So as thoughts turn to Christmas and the old pressie budget has to tighten its belt, I have been thinking of ways to make handmade goodies to add to the small token gifts I will be buying for close friends and family.  I know I will be making all my cards this year but am also going to make my own gift bags, tags and boxes!!  Sure why not, its an excuse to craft.....like I need one.....and a way to learn knew things!!!
My new Miss Santa stamp from Sugar Nellie arrived in the post yesterday.....and I just HAD to use her, she is soooooo cute!!!  I coloured her in Red promarker and then used Woodware Fluffy Stuff (how COOL is this stuff) to give her outfit a fur look!!  I double mounted her on Gold and Red card and added some gems and ribbon.

I had some holly paper left so I made this hanging gift box which you can put round a wine bottle (one of the token gifts I give) and add some handmade chocolates in the box (which is my plan) or you can slot in a small gift voucher.  So I have one gift idea down and about 10 to go!!!




thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment