Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ENVELOPE CHRISTMAS CARD


At the GBCE in Athlone I did Laura's Sarah K stamp class and in that we made an envelope style card, which I just LOVED!!!  Must actually take a picture of that one and post it up.  Anyway, last night I was playing with one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps (as you do) and decided to make another envelope card.

I used blue and green card stock which I covered with some lovely DCWV paper from their Christmas stack.  I stamped and coloured my wee angel with promarkers and added a bit of glitter glue (love glitter!!!) and cut her out.  I made a band to go around the card and tied some blue ribbon around it and added some gems (can never have enough bling).  I mounted my image on some foam dots.






The card insert is some white card stock mounted on green card stock.  I used my snowflake punch and punched out one snowflake in the corner and added a gem.  In the other corner I added a Merry Christmas sentiment.

Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment