Sunday, October 18, 2009

JESS'S WORKSHOP

Went to Jess's workshop on Saturday and had a great time.  It was lovely to meet Jess and put a face to a name, plus it was great to hear a familiar accent!!!  I also met Karina off the Cardz n Scrapz  forum and had a great day crafting and chatting and playing with Stickles!!!!
We made 7 cards in total (busy little crafting bees we were), 2 Hallowean cards and 5 Christmas cards



The 2 Hallowean ones were gorgeous, one was very Harry Potter, with a wizard, a cave, a cauldron, a fantastic spider web and some cute bats!!!  The second was using a Tilda stamp......how cute is she!!!  Love the embossed spider web and the spider web edging


3 of the christmas cards were embossed, haven't played with my heat gun in ages.....had great craic making these.  My favourite of the 3 is the Celtic Xmas tree.....sooo gorgeous, and I LOVE the other two images, the stamps were fab and I sooo have to get my little paws on em!!!  Jess had some absolutely gorgeous gold embossing powder and I must find out what it is.


The last 2 were stamped images which we coloured and then assembled.  I Loved the Sarah Kay Santa stamp and I adore snowmen so loved the second one as well.  I opted for the pink kit as I love to make non-traditional coloured Xmas cards!!!

Laura was also there with the Crafty Angels Shop, so I got em some retail therapy and added MORE stamps to my collection as well as a host of other bits and bobs!!!

thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment