Sunday, April 11, 2010

RESIST EMBOSSING

One of my favourite blogs is Jennifer Mcguire's blog.  She does absolutely awesome cards using loads of different techniques so when I watched one of her How To videos on this technique I had to have a play.  Especially as I had just ordered a whole heap of Hero Arts stamps (a new stamp obsession is born) which included some of the stamps used by Jennifer and Tami Hartley.

The first card I made is using the gorgeous Hero Arts Silhouette Meadow Flowers stamp which I embossed and inked using my Tim Holtz Distress inks (Peeled paint, Milled Lavendar and Dusty Cord).  I layered this image on some purple and green cardstock, added some ribbon and stamped the sentiment (also Hero Arts )



The second card was made using the Hero Arts Poppy Background stamp, which I inked using my Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Barn Door and Peeled Paint), I mounted the image on some green card stock, then mounted it on some Penny Black paper from my stash.  I added a few pearls and used the same Hero Arts sentiment.  Below is a piccie of all my new Hero Arts goodies (plus my beloved Hedgie Stamp from Penny Black)



No comments:

Post a Comment