Monday, April 12, 2010

CRAFTY ANGELS - My Favourite Things


I was really chuffed to be invited to be a guest designer over on the Crafty Angels Blog for the month of April. This weeks challenge is 'My Favourite Things' set by Evonne and she wants to see some of your favourite things be it a layout on your favourite things, your favourite embellishments or papers.....the choice is yours. 

There is also an awesome prize up for grabs from Crafty Angels in the form of this fab Greetings Farm stamp....go on you know you want to take this little cutie home!!!



For this challenge I opted to use a few of my favourites.....my favourite crafty style (Scrapbooking), my favourite subject (my kiddies, in this case my son) and my favourite technique (distressing).  I distressed and inked my cardstock with one of the new range of Tim Holtz Distress inks available in the Crafty Angels store, I used Rusty Hinge but there are 12 GORGEOUS new colours for you to choose from.  I mounted my image on a Fancy Pants die cut paper and added some simple journaling and buttons to finish it all off.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Wow Charmaine lovely creation.
    Hugs Shirley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning LO Char I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charmz

    What a gorgeous LO the colours work perfectly together!! Ideal for the little superstar!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete