Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Girl Card


So decoupage and I are not always friends!!!  All that fine cutting is a nightmare for me....always end up chopping off bits I shouldn't.  So used to avoid it like the plague!!!!  That was til I discovered the lovely Sarah Kay die cut ones.....they just sort of pop out.....easy peasy and ment for me!!!

This is the card I made for my niece's first birthday, I love this image (I have the stamp as well....how sad am I ), I mounted her on an oval cut out with my nesties that I had embossed and lightly inked.  The paper is some tissue paper I found lerking in a press, don't you just love those little finds!!!  I added some prima flowers and some gems to finish it off

thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Charmz, that image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete