Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A TILDA BIRTHDAY


Been busy making a birthday card for my SIL's birthday next weekend.  Wasn't sure what type of card I wanted to make, so I stamped a couple of images and played with my promarkers (still trying to get the hang of shading).  I really liked the way this Tilda image came out, tis really girlie.  I found some GORGEOUS Basic Grey papers in my stash from the Sugared collection I think and teamed them up with a really deep pink bazzil cardstock.  Added some gems , some fab green ribbon and buttons and the card was finished!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I love that card Char - its really girly... i love the dusky pink and olive colour combo - you could make loads of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that card Char,. it is brilliant ..the colouring is fab,the colours you used are fab and the layout of the card is great so well done you must be thrilled with it

    ReplyDelete