Friday, November 13, 2009

PfP Week 25 - Sketch


This weeks challenge on Passion for Promarkers blog was a sketch challenge, so as I needed to make a birthday card for a friend I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and do the card with the challenge in mind!!

I used one of my gorjuss girl stamps and as the challenge was any colour I used my favourite colours (purples with a splash of pink)!!!  I mounted the image on some purple shimmer card stock and added some pink gems.  Found some fab paper in my stash for the backing and added a bit of purple ric rac and a sentiment and the card was done!!!



4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the GG image and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme is gorgeous and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card - just Gorjuss!
    thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the image is gorgeous :)
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete