Thursday, November 19, 2009

FAMILY BIRTHDAYS ABOUND


Most of our family seems to be born around the end of the year!!!!!  From the start of November till just before Christmas it feels like there is a birthday every week!!!  Not that I am complaining as it gives me an excuse to make cards!!

This card is for my niece who turned 8 this week.  I am a big fan of the Manga stamps from Funky Kits and this Manga Girl reminded me of my niece.  I coloured the stamp in using my promarkers, I used Cinamon for the hair, blush for the skin tones, cool aqua and rose pink for the clothes and slate for the shoes.  I cut the image out using my oval nesties and shaded around the image using pastels.  I used some gorgeous papermania papers from my stash and finished the card off with some gems and ribbon!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow that card is fabulous Char love your stamp and the colours you used are really great

    ReplyDelete