Saturday, February 12, 2011

LUCKY
 boy oh boy its been ages since I was blogging......but then its been ages since I was crafting for some reason!!!!  But I am back, and happy to be crafting!!!!!

The papers I picked are the gorgeous Fancy Pants Happy Together line that came as part of my January kit from The Scrap Room I decided I wanted to do something with circles so I used a doily that I got in the pound shop and then cut various sized circles to mount my photo on....added some punched flowers, topped with buttons and some scrappers floss and I was done!!!
Thanks for peeking!!!


2 comments:

  1. just gorgeous this LO Char and loved the hints and tips with the doilies and flowers at the workshop. thanks so much and I cant wait to do mine now hugs Jessxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless the pound shop!! Great LO, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete