Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So Thankful....

My Basic Grey Page of the Month kit for October arrived from my scrappy club The Scrap Room I am a HUGE fan of Basic Grey, it was the first line of paper I bought when I started scrapping and would now be the mainstay of my paper collection!!!

This months papers were the gorgeous Pyrus collection and the sample layout that came with it was stunning so I set about scrap lifting it :o)  I love the POTM kits as it contains everything you will need to create a layout and there is always loads left so that you can do another layout or 3!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Char this is gorgeous and I love your other work too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again, have left you a little something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the kiddies & the LO are gorgeous Char.

    ReplyDelete