Thursday, July 1, 2010

Black and White



One of these days I will learn how to take a decent (and straight) photo of my creations.....but then given that I don't have a straight eye and I always stick things a little wonky, its probably better that the photos are a little wonky themselves!!!

anyhoo enough babble.....more crafty bits.  So my new Hero Arts goodies arrived the other day and I have been playing with them and am still in love with their stamps.  Was having a hop about the blogs and have seen a few black and white cards and thought that my new Exotic Bloom stamp from Hero Arts would work well with this.  I stamped it in black stazon, added a sentiment (also Hero Arts), mounted it on black card stock, which I mounted on a white card and added a few black gems and voila.....card done in 10 mins!!!

thanks for looking :o)

4 comments: