Monday, July 5, 2010

Because....



So I have been itching to dive in and use my July kit from The Crafty Alley The kit is absolutely GORGEOUS and full of all things Prima!!!  This sheet of paper is my absolute favourite and I decided to really go to town on it with a piccie for my wedding album!!!

The pic is of my sister walking me down the aisle in the church in Prague.  We were both a little sad as my dad passed away a few years ago so couldn't do the honours, but bless my big sister she travelled halfway round the world to be there for me!!!

I distressed and inked the edges of the page with distress inks. The photo is mounted on the frame in the page, I added the lace, ribbon, flowers, leaves and gems....ALL from the kit (did I mention it was awesome) and then some simple journalling about why my sister is the best!!!

am now itching to use the rest!!

2 comments:

  1. Char this is beautiful!! Make sure you send it to Cathy so she can publish it on the Crafty Alley blog! XXXX

    ReplyDelete