Friday, August 21, 2009


SOME LAYOUTS

What a day.......work was just mad, never been so glad when 4 o'clock came and I could log off for the weekend!!! There are some advantages to working from home, once I logged off I was done.....no traffic etc. But I had to dash into town then to get some photos developed as my 2 nieces are coming over to do mini books......it would appear that the scrapping bug is catchy as they are really interested and excited to do their little albums.

I put together 2 little kits for them made up with bits and bobs from my stash and am looking forward to spending some time helping them....plus I get the added bonus of being able to tinker with some layouts of my own!!!!

Here are a couple of layouts I have done over the last few weeks......feels like AGES since I scrapped last!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment