Monday, June 21, 2010


Flatmates



So I got my new Scrap Room kits this month and feel completely IN LOVE with the absolutely GORGEOUS Websters pages!!! Oh my god I swear I spent the day stroking them, they are from the stunning Lullabye Lane collection and I just knew I had to scrap them first!!!

The particular page I picked is the one with the frame on it which is just gorgeous (I keep saying that I know) so I decided that as the design on the other side was awesome as well (don't you hate it when you want to use both sides!!) that I would cut out the centre of the frame and reverse it so I could use both sides!!!  I mounted the frame on some brown bazzil card stock and used the reverse cut out as part of my photo mat.  I added some floral peachy lace trim, some little pearls in the flower centres and a little ticket is tucked in the corner with my memory of this photo of me and my flatmate Kathleen.

I am so gonna buy some more of this paper line, it is just the most stunning paper I have seen in a while......I am in LOVE :o)


2 comments:

  1. oh wow Charmnaine I just could USE those papers they are gorgeous!! that is such a beautiful LO the mojo is in full swing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING in real life!! Gorgeous work.. still in search of Websters 12x12 ;)

    ReplyDelete