Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SCRAPBOOK DEMO
This is the layout I made during my scrapbook demo at Jess's workshop in Enniscorthy this month.  I opted to create a nice simple layout to show how easy it is to pull together a simple layout without having to cut and measure lots of different papers.

I decided to use a picture of Rebecca when she was only 3 days old as she snoozed in her cot.  I tore and inked a piece of gorgeous patterned paper from Bo Bunny (love this paper line).  This was mounted on some pink bazzil card stock which I also distressed and inked with walnut stain distress ink.  I layered some prima and papermania flowers and buttons.  I also scattered some buttons on the page.  Finally I tore the bottom edge of the paper and added some ribbon. 

The title is UNIQUE which is what my wee baby is.  I felt no journalling was required, what more can I say, she is her own little person whom I love more with each passing day!!!

thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Char that is so beautiful I love the LO its so well balanced and girly - thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us - everyone was pleased and really liked your demo and having the opportunity to browse your scrapbooks was very inspiring. I am sure we might see some LO's coiming out over the next few months from some of the ladies in the workshop!

    ReplyDelete