Monday, February 8, 2010

FREE SPIRIT
I love these pictures of my daughter, she is just so funny sometimes!!!  Been wanting to scrap them for ages so when I came across the Bo Bunny Gift of Love papers in my stash I decided that they would be perfect with the pictures. Especially when I saw the tag that said 'Free Spirit' with the papers cause Beca really is our free spirited child!!!

I did the layout for the week 5 Challenge over on The Scraproom Blog For this weeks challenge we had to do a layered flower which I love doing so I was a happy camper!!!  I am a huge fan of distressing and have been itching to play with my new Tim Holtz distressing tool.  I know some scrappers can distress with a makeup sponge but this just didn't work for me.....ink blobs every where......so I got out my new tool to give it a test drive and it is the dogs pyjamas.....ink perfectly distributed on my distressed edges.  Got a bit carried away and inked the edges of the journalling and the photos but me likey the effect very much!!!!!

My layered flower is a mixture of flowers from my stash and is held together with a brad I made using the I Top.....how cool is that little yokie!!!!  I added some buttons and gems and my layout was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment