Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CRAFTY ANGELS WEEKLY CHALLENGE
This is my take on the sketch Laura posted on the Crafty Angels Blog for their first weeks challenge. The design team provided loads of inspiration with their gorgeous projects.  I loved the sketch and think it is great as I could use it both on a layout and on a card (which I did) but decided to enter my scrapbook page as I think it came out really well!!!!  Will posted up the card on my blog in a bit!
I had this really funny but cute picture of Rebecca pulling a silly face when I was chasing her around the house trying to get 'the perfect picture'.....funnily enough tho it is a bit blurred it is perfect as it shows her cutely silly face!!!  Then when rooting through my stash I came across the GORGEOUS Tiny Dancer line from My Minds Eye.....love this line as it is just sooo girly!! I knew it was just perfect!!!   I tore and inked some strips of paper, matted the picture on some brown card stock and framed it using some pretty pink buttons.  I did my title using some fab brown thickers from American crafts.  I finished the layout with some hand made flowers and a bit of pink ric rac!!
Hope you like it

4 comments:

  1. Fab LO hun, looking forward to seeing your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just gorgeous! love your take on this weeks sketch!

    thanks for joining in on Crafty Angels this week!

    hugs Mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO, I really does work well for both cards and layouts.
    Thanks for joining out first challenge.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love how you used the sketch!! That photo is just brilliant.

    Thanks for joining in on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete